Nexplace Info Pvt Ltd hiring for Senior SRE Reliability Engineers for Bangalore Location.
Below is the job description.Please share your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior SRE Reliability Job Description:
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Create and Review Design reactive microservice architecture solutions to meet the technical and functional requirements.
• Work towards Setting up CI-CD pipelines and Writing Terraform Scripts for provisioning Infrastructure and automating workflows.
• Identify, communicate, and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full lifecycle
• Help Other Team Members with Requirements and on technical roadblocks.
• Work towards development of new features and enhancements.
• Work towards writing Automation tests for the Infrastructure Monitoring.
• Presenting Solution and the architecture to the new and existing customers.
• Building up Infrastructure monitoring capabilities. Primary Skills required:
• Experience in setting up CI-CD pipelines using Jenkins and Apache Groovy as a scripting language
• Exposure to container-based solutions using AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service)
• Experience in Azure services like VNets, VMs etc.
• Experience in Terraform for provisioning the infrastructure.
• Experience on Ansible for configuration management of cloud platforms, servers etc.
• Have an experience of working on an Enterprise application hosted on Cloud platforms like Azure
• Hands on knowledge on Git commands.
• Experience on Data Dog or similar observability tools like New Relic
• Experience in setting up complex architecture, which complies with HA/DR/Scalability. Secondary Skills required:
• Experience in Packer
• Experience with Database Design and setting them up on cloud.
• Experience working with Architects. Engineering Managers and CTO’s.
Soft skills required: • Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Able to preempt, identify and resolve problems that are non-routine or lacking in definition
• Ability to define, implement and work to a schedule.
• Good time management skills.
• Attention to detail. Able to work with little or no supervision.
• Ability to work with team members across the globe Experience range:
• 8+ years of overall experience
• 2+ years of relevant experience on Terraform
Educational Qualifications: B.E./ ME (CS/EE) / MCA or equivalent higher-level degree