No. of openings: 5
Location: Hyderabad, India
Experience: 3-5 years
The Presales Specialist is responsible for technical Pre-sales support for Client SaaS & other offerings. He/ She will work with the sales team in a pre-sales role to develop and position solutions involving Client product suite. The specialist also needs to articulate and demonstrate Client solutions, position products relative to competition & engage in further Pre-sale activities.
· Work independently on pre-sales activities which includes Understand Client IT/ Security infrastructure & business requirement & execute strategic selling & solution presentation.
· Engage & lead product demonstrations & product proof of concept
· Building Business solution proposal/ Sow
· Training customers on how to use our products and support knowledge base management
· Responsible to train, manage and update Enterprise Channel Partner Pre-Sale Consultant or Engineer on the product/ technology knowledge.
· Work closely with Product teams & engage in research to obtain latest insights around product & cybersecurity expertise.
· Write raw content around product competition & build whitepapers.
· Develop and nurture leads while maintaining close follow-ups as required for closure
· Coordinate with sales team for lead engagement and meetings
· Creating status reports for the management and other stakeholders
· Represent the company at various trade shows, events, and demonstrations
· Gather technical and user feedback from clients and partners regarding the product
· Sound knowledge on Information security + networking fundamentals
· Basic Security Logging knowledge associated with Windows, UNIX, Firewalls, Email security, Cloud Etc.
· Knowledge of SIEM, EDR & NTA will be a bonus.
· Should have excellent documentation skills in English with a strong eye for details
· Bachelor of Technology or Equivalent.
· Should be soft spoken with good interpersonal and presentation skills along with excellent client relationship management skills
· Should possess prior pre-sales experience; Experience in field-sales in a plus
· Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal); Hindi (Verbal) is added advantage.
· Must be a self-motivated individual with high energy level, independent execution capability and a zeal for meeting sales goals