Immigration Paralegal – We are seeking a knowledgeable Immigration Paralegal to assist us with our immigration caseload.
The ideal candidate must have experience of working in a law firm and ideally a minimum of 12 months immigration law experience. A willingness to learn and ability to follow instructions, take initiative and assist in this busy immigration department is essential.
Location : Dallas (Texas )
Position Type : Part time or Full time
Roles and Responsibilities :
· Prepare training materials for H-1B visas and permanent labor certification.
· Write and prepare all arguments in re: to RFE's.
· Provide notary services to clients.
· Prepare responses to DOL audit requests.
· Liaise with stakeholders to ensure a clear channel of communication.
· Specialize in EB-2 cases for aliens of extraordinary ability.
· Prepare all H-1B visa petitions and family base visa petitions
· Streamline and execute the administrative procedures and documentation require for all USCIS submissions.
· Maintain extensive oral and written communication with corporate and individual clients and USCIS officials.
· Coordinate paperwork relate to papers for immigration or citizenship, including affidavits, petitions, applications.
· Consult with clients for all business immigration matters through citizenship process including filing employment visa petitions and applications.
· Bachelor's Degree or post-secondary program with law-related coursework.
· State-approved accredited paralegal certification.
· Having law-related work experience under the supervision of a licensed attorney.
· Ability to collaborate with immigration attorneys and regional paralegal managers.
· Extensive knowledge of visa, permanent residency, and secondary benefit applications.
· Experience in preparing petition packages for review and filling.
· Ability to manage immigration inquiries, gather required information, and keep clients informed of progress.
· Proficiency in legal terminology and immigration database software, such as LawLogix and eIMMIGRATION.
· Exceptional recordkeeping and communication skills.