Role: Content Writing Teaching Assistant Mentor
Responsibilities In The Role:
- You will be responsible be responsible for reviewing Task Submissions (Group activity, Minor projects and Portfolio Submission) within the stated deadlines of the mentees for the respective Milestone
- You will be required to engage the mentees on slack and solve doubts and queries of the mentees.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the learning experience of our students and understanding of the topic.
- You will be responsible for maintaining timely resolution of queries and support.
- Available for 1:1 Mentoring support based on Task reviews.
- Excellent communication
- Has experience in Content Writing
- Time Management and Problem Solving skills
- Ability to solve doubts and queries and deliver a better learning.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and innovative approach to work
Skills:- Content Strategy, Content Writing, Educator, Mentor
Location: Remote opportunity
Type: Part Time