Position : Senior Software Engineer - Front End
Department : Technology Team
Responsibilities in the Role
- Own the front-end delivery end to end (currently in React JS, NextJS, from planning to design to actively contributing to the codebase development (and eventually getting it delivered efficiently).
- Research, evaluate and present the alternative front-end technologies objectively from our needs perspective.
- Build new features across our Web apps and our marketing site.
- Work with your squad to add product features across the UX, API, and services layers.
- Architect elegant and maintainable code with a focus on autonomy, performance and security.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to deliver meaningful projects that allow for users to have more delightful experiences.
- 3+ years of experience in writing code in React JS and Next JS.
- Experience with Apollo Graphql is a must
- Working knowledge in Angular JS and Vue JS is a plus
- Experience building and shipping product features - we do far more than building pages.
- An eye for visuals. Design skills are not required but you can critique and modify designs.
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure, cloud-based services such as Netlify or Vercel
- Experience in streamlining UI development, testing, and documentation using tools like Storybook, React Cosmos or Docz is a plus
- Experience working with other engineers, designers, and non-engineers.
- Experience making hard trade-offs between important goals to get the right things built quickly.
- A collaborative culture where growth from within is encouraged.
Good logical and analytical thinking (and willingness to improve).