We are looking for a passionate and creative Cinematographer to join our team. You will be responsible for conceptualizing and shooting food videos across outdoor and indoor locations. You should be able to coordinate with the Director and other creative personnel to determine the shoot requirements.
As a Cinematographer, you must constantly upgrade your skills and network to build industry connections. In addition, you should be willing to travel to different locations and work flexible hours.
Send in your application if you can take up the job responsibilities. We would love to hear from you.
- Discussing the visual approach for the shoot with the Director
- Deciding on the correct angle, lighting, and techniques
- Should be able to tell the story in a short video format,
- Produce class videos, which will be drool-worthy.
- Adding magic of motion Graphics to videos.
- Reviewing the film footage to ensure it is as per the desired outcome
- Bachelor’s degree in Filming, Production or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Cinematographer, Videographer, or a similar role in the Media Industry
- A certified course in Cinematography is desirable
- Complete knowledge of video editing software like iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Final Cut Pro X
- Familiarity with cinematography tools like light meter, laser pointer, and gaffer's glass
- Highly passionate and creative individual
- Having a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work for long and flexible hours
- Willingness to travel to different locations
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good technical skills
- Demonstrating good physical stamina