A Tech Driven Financial services corporate is hiring for CFO level profile.
Chief Financial Officer or CFO to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. A CFO must be well-versed in all financial management aspects, from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations.
· CA or M.COM or Above
· Proficient in Accounting software. Preferably Zoho Books.
· Drive the Corporate’s financial planning
· Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
· Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
· Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
· Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
· Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
· Manage vendor relationships
· Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
· Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
· Managed a team of Financial Controller, Account Managers and People reporting under them.
Requirements and skills
· Proven experience as CFO, Financial Officer or relevant role
· In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
· Excellent understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
· Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
· Ability to strategize and solve problems
· Strong leadership and organizational skills
· Excellent communication and people skills
· An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
· Preparing accurate financial reports
· Analyzing financial data
· Implementing internal financial controls
· Preparing budgets
· Streamlining accounts functions
· Implementing reconciliation automation.
· Using analytical tools to give insights to management.
· Coordinating internal & statutory audits.
· Highlighting financial risk factors to management.
· Treasury management.
· Coordinating with bankers for deposits and payment obligations.