This is for Mumbai based Corporate with focused Asset Management and Financial Advisory Platform that aims to provide clients with transparent, cost-efficient, and unbiased solutions. Through its various business lines, the Corporate serves a vast diaspora of institutional and retail customers across India, with a view to empowering them to pursue their dreams.
Job Location : Lower Parel, Mumbai
Mandatory : Experience in IT Recruitment / HRBP profiles preferred
Talent Planning & Acquisition
• Manage headcount planning and approvals for business team. Partner with business team to confirm and adjust monthly and quarterly requirements.
• Partner with the business to create business cases for the long- and short-term workforce needs of the business.
• Build market intelligence and understand trends to build on future capabilities within the team. Guide business leaders with latest hiring trends and practices.
• Partner with the business to understand their talent requirements, business model, and develop talent pipelines to source best in class candidates.
• Effectively manage and monitor end-to-end recruitment activities, including reference checking and the offer process etc.
• Responsible for hiring engineering and management graduates every year from the top engineering and tech colleges.
• Conduct off-campus drives for hiring engineers.
• Help evolve, run, and evaluate selection processes including interviews, technical tests, and group discussions.
• Build relations with Training and Placement Officers and secure first interview slot for the company.
Business Partnership and Talent management
• Play a pivotal role in Talent Management ensuring capability building, while working closely with business leaders and employees to create a culture of superior performance and aligning the same to organization's goals.
• Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate also be a part of the design and implementation of policy and process.
• Oversee delivery of end-to-end employee life cycle management processes including work force planning, staffing, training, managing rewards and performance, grievance handling etc.
• Drive HR interventions aligned to business and HR strategy, designed to drive long-term performance, including effective organizational design, talent, and succession.
• Establishing touch points with people through various initiatives which includes but not limited to one-one with employees, managers, and focus groups etc.