Qualifications for the role:
· Bachelor’s degree or more.
· Minimum of 3+ years in Human Resources with experience managing candidates throughout the entire interview process.
· Minimum of 2+ years of IT or Technology Recruiting experience preferred.
· HR certification a plus.
· Experience working with HRMS and applicant tracking systems and the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRMS and talent management systems.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
· Demonstrated interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions in applicant tracking system. Stay active on job portals, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements.
· Collaborate and foster a positive work relationship with department heads to understand skills and competencies required for openings; continue to develop understanding of department hiring needs.
· Grow and foster relationships with colleges and institutions to develop a talent pool of qualified candidates.
· Actively communicate Recruiting status updates to candidates, hiring managers, and leadership team as required per company hiring policy.
· Conduct or acquire background checks, reference checks, and employee eligibility verifications.
· Facilitate new hire orientation and onboarding.
· Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if necessary.
· Maintain data integrity of employee records in the HRMS, as well as upkeep of employee personnel files in accordance with all federal and state regulations.
· Complete verifications of employment.
· Support the implementation and administration HR policies, programs, procedures, and systems.
· Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.