Job Description -
Position - Network Professional
experience - 7 to 10 years
Location - Noida
- CCNP/CCIE Routing and Switching AND F5 Load balancer 2 years lead experience CCNP (or) CCIE routing & switching.
- Very good IP network technology, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, QoS, MPLS, PTP, PPS, AES encryption knowledge.
- Very good knowledge in core switch (cisco nexus) concepts, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Solid routing & switching conceptual knowledge, wireless, inter VLAN solid knowledge.
- wireless network technology, network management tools (HPNA, Sevone, SMARTS, Wireshark, etc).
- Knowledge in latency monitoring concepts and relevant industry solutions (Corvil, Nexus Data Broker, etc).
- Load balancer troubleshooting , knows virtual IP setting e.g. sticky session, affecting behaviour of load balancing Re-distribution and asymmetric routing troubleshooting , where we use BGP amongst EIGRP or, BGP among OSPFMulticast troubleshooting that need to troubleshoot SG pair ,IGMP troubleshooting Internet troubleshooting that involve web proxy/FTP proxy, and also NAT is involved, and also involve Cisco ISE, and also VPN encryptionsF5 load balancer Solid F5 load balancer configuring and troubleshooting knowledge. Must have good knowledge in understanding the capacity plan and design load balancing accordingly for smoot application traffic flow.
- New project implementation, cloud environment knowledge and provide enterprise level support.
- In-depth knowledge about protocol, design and configuration of datacentre network infrastructure relating to load balancing solution.
- Good knowledge of data packet, TCP & IP (http, https traffic flows).System network monitoring knowledge.
- DR, BCP experience. In General: Experience in leading relevant teams for minimum 2 years.
- Support and administrate NOC and load balancer environment in line with IT security policy.
- Manage global / regional / local network project implementation.
- Provide 2nd/3rd level Network operational support and implementation.
- Provide consultations and operational support to business and IT units.
- Knowledge of IP networking fundamentals