Designation: ReactJS Developer
Experience Required: 3-8 years
You will be Responsible to:
· Developing new user-facing features using React.js
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
1. Web fundamentals
3. CSS with Responsive design knowledge
4. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
5. 3+ years of experience with popular React.js with Flux , Redux, Context API, React Hooks
6. Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
7. Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
8. Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
9. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
10. Micro front end
11. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
12. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarnetc
13. Unit testing Jest, React Testing Library/Enzyme
14. Testcafe (optional)
15. Good Knowledge with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
16. Good Knowledge with code versioning tools (GIT,TFS)
17. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarnetc
18. Thorough understanding of a feature, the users impacted, the flows impacted and feature's purpose.
19. Technical designs are clear, well thought out, and considers dependencies, failure states, maintainability, testability and ease of support.
20. Considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs.
21. Understands the team's domain, how work in this domain relates to the team's objectives and deliverables and how it contributes to overall business strategy and how technical strategy maps to this.
22. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
23. Ability to analyze the bigger picture, identifying and prioritizing with the aim to consider more than one domain within an analysis.