The ideal candidate will guide the organization's sales force by reviewing sales results, pursuing effective training, and setting goals for sales teams. This candidate should have an ability to understand customers needs in a given territory and educate the sales force on effective sales techniques for the area.
- Interpret sales and marketing data and determine effective sales representatives and strategies
- Educate both consumers and colleagues about the product
- Forecast and set goals for sales teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with business to business sales and business to customer sales
- Strong management, time management and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced working environment