Designation – Back office Coordinator (Tender Executive)
- Tender information gathering
- Handling GeM, E-procurement and monitoring other online bidding portals
- Study and make short notes/brief on the tender eligibility criteria and other specifications.
- Arranging and timely submission of all tenders, RFQs, Proposals, Bids and quotations.
- Study the queries and attend Pre-bid meetings.
- To follow relevant procedures for Tender compilation, authorization, submission & dispatch.
- Sharp on Rate analysis and quantity survey will give additional preference. Analyze rate list of competitors for better analysis of rates.
- Prepare and submit vendor registration and empanelment documents at various organizations.
- Search on various ongoing and upcoming projects and prepare a list of projects along with details of concerned person. Mapping of various organizations/departments/Projects.
- Experience Minimum 1 year required.
- hpl side (https;//eproc.hal-india.co.in)
- Indian railways side (www.ireps.gov.in)
- Gem portal
- mahaetender side
- cppp portal
- https;//etender.mahadiscom.in (MSDCFL)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
Gender – male only.
Qualification – Any Graduate