Maintain proper health of Accounts :
· Revenue Reconciation between Tally and HMS on daily basis.
· Regular accounting of education revenue in TALLY
Statutory Payments: (BACC and DKR )
· Monthly deposit of VAT, Luxury Tax, Service Tax, TDS, PF, ESI within due date for all units. (including Indiranagar) and payment of Advance Tax
· Submission of all returns within due date, without any errors
· Checking of TDS receivable entries and follow up for certificates.
Inventory Management :
· Ensuring the proper classification and accounting of Drugs and Consumables
· Monthly Physical stock checking and reporting there on, Ensure all the Inventory related registeres are in place.
· Routine checking of inventories at OT, Embryology, Andrology labs and verification of inventory related documents - to ensure the control in consumbales)
· Ensure the consumables are in control
Receivable & patient advance management (all units) :
· Regular monitoring of patient advances in HMS and Tally and reconciliation there on
· Regular monitoring and follow up of all Insurance and other receivables.(if any)
· Creditors management :
· Checking of credit period for payment processing.
· Preparation of vendor schedule for relasing the payment- on regular basis
· All BACC Healthcare - Major Vendor reconcilation on regular basis
Month End process – Shivananda
· Updation of audit schedule including provisions on monthly basis.
· Visiting consultants cost booking
· Estimating the Month end provision for Shivananda Unit
Banking & Cash Management:
· Preparation of BRS and Upkeeping the BRS records for Shivananda Unit
· Regular updation of bank balance related MIS.
· Checking of BRS of all units on monthly basis.
· Actively participate in Audit
· Preparation of Audit Schedules for all the units
Day to day co-ordination with statutory and internal auditors.