Job Designation :
·As a technical sales professional, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle. This will include cold calling, prospecting, qualifying and all other aspects of the sale. You will be responsible for building long term relationships, which are founded on the principles of ROI, and offering solutions that ultimately improve the overall business productivity and profitability of engineering and manufacturing environments.
· Conduct an onsite needs assessment with customers and a present suite of Engineering Solutions.
· Bring the #1 CAD product to manufacturing and design industries.
· Meet or exceed monthly and annual unit and revenue goals.
· Manage the sales activities of the assigned territory and provide detailed, accurate monthly forecasts.
· Work hand in hand with engineers to demonstrate solutions to fill client needs. Continue a coordinated effort to ensure client success and ongoing sales opportunities.
Key Skills Required:
·The successful candidate will have a Solution based approach to solving customer requirements. Must be a problem solver with a get it done attitude and strong self-motivational attributes. Must be comfortable selling at the executive as well as the engineering levels.
· 0-1.5 years of sales experience, with a successful record of sales performance.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· In addition, the candidate will also possess the ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, have superior organizational/time management skills and a make-it-happen attitude to demonstrate solutions to fill client needs. Continue a coordinated effort to ensure client success and ongoing sales opportunities.
Salary Structure : 15000 - 35000 CTC + Incentives + Allowances + Other Employee
Benefits : Logical Solutions Ltd Sales Engineer become experts by attaining
Certified SolidWorks Sales Professional (CSSP) certification.