What we are looking for:
● A Doctor with strong medical and communication skills.
● Should be active on social media and comfortable using computers.
● BDS with marketing experience mandatory
● High learning capability with the presence of mind
● Experience in dentistry (1 year) or more
What You’ll be doing:
- Primary Role
● Demonstrate the value of VELscope and DNA Ploidy to Dentist, Surgeons, Pathologists, and Doctors
● Train, build and manage the relationship with Doctors
● Contribute in spreading medical awareness in rural India
● Conduct medical screening camps in rural and urban areas
- Secondary Role/Responsibility:
● Assist with VELscope inventory management
● Train Doctors in patient communication skills
● Organize continuous Medical Education programs
● Reasonable work associated with the Lab
● Rigorous training will be provided
● Certification will be issued upon successful completion
Compensation and Benefits:
● Break up:
o Base salary: base salary starting from 25,000-45,000 INR/month
(will be negotiated as per your competence, current income level and future outlook)
o Bonus: Per device installation and Doctor success bonus
● Working hours:
o Time – 8.30 am to 5:30 pm
o Sunday holiday
o You can select any of the 14 holidays for religious reasons granted per year
o 1 earned leave for every 20 days of work (holiday with wage)
o You can combine your earned leaves and take them together with 30 days’ advance notice
o Sick leaves are granted on a case by case basis with a doctor’s note
Culture where you will be working:
● Applicant must own his/her work
● Good prospecting and qualifying are a prerequisite
● Should be a good communicator and active on social media
● Must uphold brand value: You are the medical contact
● No compromise with our core values
● Your work saves lives. Take it seriously.
● You must respect your co-workers and treat them with human respect and dignity
Why Life Scanners:
Life Scanners is the world’s #1 cells and tissue imaging company working with world leaders, empowering health care institutions and professionals with state-of-the-art technologies to #savelives.
We believe that no man or woman should suffer or die of preventable cancer. We inspire families and empower doctors to reduce the risk of major diseases and significantly improve the cancer survival rate. #SaveLives
We are committed to helping doctors to succeed. We work hard to support their evolving needs, as well as the needs of the patients they serve.
Saving life is most exciting job. We save many lives and it’s absolutely beautiful.