The ideal candidate will be responsible for turning data into actionable insights by recognizing trends and anomalies in multivariate datasets. In order to use these insights for business improvement, this candidate should feel comfortable using their analysis to tell a story.
- Conduct fact-based research and analysis
- Assist with publication of research commentaries and papers
- Evaluate new and established research sources
- Prepare materials that summarize data and draw conclusions to support key business discussions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Previous quantitative and qualitative research experience.
- location prefers only Udaipur.
- candidate must good in English written/Speaking.