Fulfillment Executive Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with On-site OSR's for their presence and take necessary replacement during absence.
- Get the daily RPK empty collection report and respective OEM's.
- Check the logistics budget for optimum loading quantity and place vehicle request based on to respective locations and ensure the vehicle is placed on time.
- Update to customers on next day supply details once the loading is completed.
- Check for repair quantities in empty RPK's and move to respective repair centers.
- Do the daily stock collect and stock issue in tracking portal.
- Coordinate with repair team and set priorities based on requirement.
- Allocate daily work schedule to warehouse team and execute based on daily plan.
- Check the collection report and have close follow-up with respective customers for payment collection.
- Coordinate on new project implementation and take part in CFT meetings for better understanding of the flow.
- Visit customers frequently to ensure smooth operations at supply and collection level.
Contact Details: email@example.com
Salary : 3-3.5 LPA
Experience 2-3 years