Job Description: D365 Technical Consultant:
Medicover is a specialised provider of diagnostic and healthcare services, focusing on markets mainly in Central and Eastern Europe and India. The company operates through two divisions – Diagnostic Services and Healthcare Services. Medicover operates in close to 33 cities in India and is growing fast health care sector. In order to cater to the growing needs, Medicover Healthcare services in India uses D365 for its backend operations.
- Involved in taking requirements from the business leaders and provide software solutions.
- Proactively communicate & collaborate with customers to analyze and gather their business needs.
- Ensures that high quality documentation is developed, managed and stored per established project standards
- Adherence to SDLC, Agile methodologies
- Preparation of Technical Design Documents
- Able to guide a group of junior developers
Skill set required
- 8 plus years of experience showing a progression from development level to technical architecture level
- 6 plus years of development experience using Morph X, X++
- 4 plus years of experience in handling complete software system architecture.
- Experience in integration with third party applications using AIF and .Net Business Connector
- Should be able to estimate, design, customize and develop customer specific requirements
- Experienced in development in AX 4.0 and AX 2009, AX 2012, Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Should have good knowledge on D365 FO concepts - Extensions, COC, Integrations using OData/Logic Apps
- Work closely with the Functional Consultants in the design of MS Dynamics AX technical solutions
- Experience with upgrades
- Experience with Life Cycle Services (LCS) is highly preferred
- Experience with System Administration and Security Roles is required