Candidates comfortable for inperson round for our Pune's location on 6th August Should ONLY applys
Product Development C++ (50 positions)
· 2+ to 6 years of experience on any one of below mandatory skills –
o Spring Mvc, GWT, core java, Advanced java, Java API for RESTful Web Services
o React JS, OOPS, Teamcenter, C++
o C++, Java Beans, EJB, Java, RMI, JSP Servlets, Java Swing, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design
o Ruby, Cloud Computing, Shell Scripting, Data Structures & Algorithm, C++, Agile Methodology, Advanced java, AWS, Effective Communication, database management
o AWS, database management, Data Structures & Algorithm, Agile Methodology, Effective Communication, C++, Cloud Computing, Advanced java, Shell Scripting, Ruby, Unit Testing
· 2+ to 6 years of experience on any one of below secondary skills -
o UML, Oracle SQL
o XSLT, XML
o POSTGRES SQL, Microservices, Teamcenter Software, Docker
o Conversant with Linux/Unix environments
· Product development experience.
· Very good in OOPS concepts, Data Structures and Algorithms.
· B. E/ B.Tech in Computer Science / Information technology background
· Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers’ expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery.
· Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism.
· Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
· Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
· Technical project lead. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
· Working in Agile SDLC will be added advantage.
· Should be familiar with Unit testing Frameworks like Junit, Jasmine, karma etc.
· Problem Solving and Debugging skills.
· Familiar with file repositories like Git, SVN etc.
· Write design documentation, user documentation and test information as required.
· Self-learn, to keep up with fast-moving cloud and software technologies.
· Participate in team meetings: daily stand-ups, bi-weekly sprint reviews, design meetings etc.
· Develop high-quality software solutions that deliver the required product features.
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
· Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
· Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed.