- Possess a degree MBA/BE/B.Tech from a reputed university. Certification in APICS is added advantage
- Minimum of 4+ years domain experience and a minimum of 10+ years of SAP Sourcing and Procurement in implementation, rollout, support, development, migration, process revamping
- Export role in Sourcing and Procurement for minimum 2 global end-to-end multi-entity project full life cycle SAP implementations with 1 S/4HANA Conversion experience (Mandatory)
· Experience in at least one S/4HANA Conversion project including CVI and BP conversion
- Experience in template design and build in collaborating different global units across regions.
- Hands on experience in Solution Manager to incorporate the template.
- Should have hands on experience in modelling and delivering solutions in the area of digital supply chain the area of sourcing and procurement in integration with allied area of WM/EWM, SD, PP, PS, FI/CP, QM, PM, Ariba
- Sound knowledge of new features, process and SAP best practices in S/4HANA. Able to articulate the impact in business of the new concepts like CPH, Lean Services etc.,
- Provide solutions in Agile Methodology with phase approach for smooth transformation involving concerned stakeholders at every stage
- Provide business process consulting for complex requirement and built best-in-class solution. Ability to convince the business owners and implement the solution