Seeking Assistant HR Manager
6-7 MAX LPA
Educational Qualification : MBA HR/ PGD in HR/ from a reputed institute.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in diverse HR roles and minimum 4 years of experience in the role of HR Generalist.
- Experience of working in a government set up desire.
Jobe Profile :
- Responsible for Employee Management Life Cycle i.e from hiring to exit of IT, Knowledge and core group employees and Co-ordination with various Division for recruitments requirements
- Hands on experience in Dot Net, Fullstack, Java, Advanced Java & Testing recruitments at various levels.
- Source potential candidates through online channels Naukri, Devnetjobs, LinkedIn & others
- Social platforms and professional networks.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews,New empanelment of agencies & working with current staffing agencies for C2H & Regular recruitments
- Hands on experience on Recruitment Dashboards, adhoc reports, attrition reports.
- Organize Induction program for new hires
- Monitor implementation of HR systems, such as Performance Appraisal, Compensation & Benefits, Career and Succession Planning etc.
- Responsible for maintain all HR records related to leave and attendance in internal system
- Management of KPIs ininternal system
- Management of empanelled agencies for recruitments
- Management of Contract Staffing agencies working with us
- Coordinate with Insurance company for Mediclaim and Accident insurance Policy
- Manage employee relations activities and employee issues.
- Responsible for employee engagement programs
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's HR policies and practices.
- Ensure implementation of HR policy and compliance of the same and give inputs on HR policies w.r.t its compliance
- Work in close coordination with the management to capture key expectations form the human resources function and provide efficient service and support to them
- Setup processes for handling employee issues and grievances
- Ensure effective communication of HR System and Policies and consistent application across levels and locations
- Co-ordination with various Division
- Ensure statutory and regulatory compliances are adhered consistently
- Work towards progressive automation of manual HR processes
- Responsible for Exit Process
- Provide required reports as per need basis.
- Any other work allotted from time to timefrom the HR department