The ideal candidate will be the point of contact for colleagues and customers. This candidate will keep schedules, provide feedback, documentation and information in order to facilitate team activity. They will also work closely with sales teams to maximize performance.
- Coordinate sales teams
- Assure quality of sales related equipment and update if necessary
- Monitor team's progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years' experience in sales related role
- Well-organized with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills