Position : Permanent/Full-time
Location : Chennai, India
Compensation : Matching the best in the market
Role : Java Developer (Spring Boot)
Primary Skills : J2EE
Role Description: The Java (Spring Boot) Developer would need to have at least 1+ years of experience.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
– 1+ years of experience developing web applications using J2EE
– 1+years of experience in Spring Boot
– Good knowledge of MicroServices
– Experience working with tools like Git, Maven, JFrog& CI/CD Toos.
– Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
– Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
– Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environment
– Strong Shell scripting experience
– Working knowledge with SQL databases.
– Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play.
– Strong agile/scrum development experience
– Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams