- should have a sound knowledge of chemical reaction & Understanding and following the instructions and specifications of engineers, scientists, chemists, and other researchers.
- Selecting and setting up the required lab equipment for tests, experiments, and analyses.
- Conducting lab tests for qualitative and quantitative analyses of various substances and materials.
- Keeping the laboratory neat and clean and sterilizing all work surfaces and equipment.
- Regularly inspecting materials and equipment and ordering more as required
- Interpreting test results and compiling technical reports.
- Keeping up-to-date with field advancements and sharing new knowledge with colleagues.
Qualification: MSC/BSC (Pure/Organic Chemistry only)
Experience : 0-2 years (Fresher can also apply)
Gender : Male - Rotation three shift,
Female- General Shift
Facility : Canteen, Accommodation, as per factory statutory.
Location : Kanchipuram(Near Ponneri Karai)