· Job Title: Operation Executive
1. Responsible for an organizing and overseeing all health and safety checks, routine vehicle checks, adhering to both company and statutory requirements.
2. Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
3. Good knowledge of fleet management and freight calculations
4. Negotiating and bargaining transportation prices.
5. Booking sub-contractors and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms.
6. Day to day tasks such as route planning, vehicle arrangement and guidance to the delivery team.
7. Familiar with the logistic software, GPS system, Check LR details and POD follow-up to submission on timely basis
8. Maintain booked orders and vehicles’ track records in the register as per prescribed format.
9. Assist in developing plans for team activities to include strategy to achieve agreed targets.
10. Any other duties that may be required or assigned by the management.