Hiring! Sr. Hardware Design Engineer/Hardware Architect
Want to spice up your career and profession??
iTriangle Infotech invites senior and seasoned professionals to apply for the post of “Hardware Architect”
iTriangle Infotech Pvt Ltd is a pioneer in the field of Automotive/Vehicle Telematics with a robust end to end solution and is a rapidly growing Company in this domain. The Company is a leading business enabler in the B2B and B2B2C verticals of this domain.
It is our stated policy and vision to offer stability and security of a large technology Company to our team members and yet provide an eco-system to nurture one’s entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and enterprise for self fulfilment and growth.
- Good knowledge in Analog, Digital circuits, Power Electronics.
- Good Knowledge in Schematics design of the module/ project without functional errors.
- Knowledge in Hardware architecture design of automotive domain IoT Products, uses multiple MCUs, Sensors, communication devices like GSM/LTE modems, GNSS Receivers, BLE Transceivers.
- Knowledge in component selection process.
- Knowledge in Electronic component level assessment: Compatibility check, Worst Cause Calculations, FMEA.
- Knowledge in review PCB layout, signal integrity and Power integrity in the context of electrical engineering and product design aspect with CAD Engineer and to prepare layout guidelines.
- Knowledge in test plans, test reports, product level validation and verification
- Knowledge in EMC requirements and how to build a reliable product for automotive domain.
- Knowledge in product design, it will meet the performance requirements, certification requirements and complies with the Manufacturability and Serviceability, and achieve the cost/reliability target.
- Knowledge in Create and review the design documents and verification plan mapping to all the requirements including key performance & reliability requirements.
- Knowledge in Embedded System, Product level mechanical aspects.
- Hands-on experience in lab equipment’s and tools: Oscilloscopes, Logic analyser, Function generator, Vector Network analyser.
- Knowledge in product design Lifecycle.
- Knowledge in product production process.
- Knowledge in Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and Design for testing (DFT).
- Knowledge in product regulatory compliance testing EMC/EMI, CE, FCC, etc.