Job Title: Application Architect
Location: Gurugram, India
Experience : 10+ Years
Skills : Mean Stack + AWS + System Architecture + Team Management
Role and Responsibility:
· Analyze current technologies and system architecture for the platform and determine ways to improve performance and stability
· Document and monitor new business requirements needed to institute technology updates and architectural changes
· Propose and establish framework for gathering necessary requirements from various business stakeholders
· Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions to the development team
· Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
· Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
· Assess the business impact that certain technical choices have and enable senior leadership in making technology choices
· Provide updates to key stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
· Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of technology initiatives
· Continually research current and emerging technologies and propose new changes where needed
· Application development knowledge of popular technologies: NodeJS, Angular (6+ Ver.), ExpressJS, SQL (PostgreSQL, MYSQL), NoSQL (DynamoDB), ReactJS, Spring, Python, React-Native, Search Engine (Elastic Search), API Gateway etc.
· Extensive experience in building cloud-native applications (AWS / Azure)
· Background in agile software development, architecture, and/or development management is expected
· Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security
· Analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
· Energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
· Having working exposures in Version Control Software (GIT, SVN) etc.
· Having exposures CID Pipeline (Jenkins, Dockers).
· Having exposures on Microservice Architecture.
· Good to have Process Automation Manager (Workflow) experience.
· Medical Health Care Insurance or Insurance business experience - preferred, but not mandatory
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field