Role: Sen. Software Tester (QA)
Job Location: Noida Sec 16
Shift Timings: 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Job Type: Full-time (Work From Office)
· Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
· Executing tests on software usability and can do the before delivery Functionality testing, Usability testing,
· Interface testing, Compatibility testing, Performance testing, Security testing
· Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
· Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
· Interacting with clients to understand project requirements.
· Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, project design, and potential problems.
· A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
· Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies
· Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
· Working knowledge of programming.
· Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
· Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
· Account management and client handling must, Can handle project coordination between developer and client properly.