Roles & Responsibilities
- Energy Saving, optimize utilization of utility and resource to enhance profitability.
- De bottlenecking, trouble shooting, capacity calculation and capacity enhancement.
- Technical Calculation like utility load, preliminary design etc.
- Implement and monitor current good manufacturing practices
- Batch monitoring and data collection.
- Hazop study and process safety/risk analysis.
- Responsible for mass/energy balance calculation.
- Data collection and evaluation for any modification and improvement in plants.
- Responsible for operation and performance qualification in plants.
- To study agitation profile and agitator pattern for optimization rection pattern.
- Responsible for better cost management.
- Responsible for validation activity related to process.
- Review of equipment suitability as per proposed changes.
- Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Influencing skills.
- Excellent organization and time management.
- An ability to take initiative.
- A flexible and practical approach to work.
Experience : Fresher
Location : Derabassi, Punjab
Working : 6 days working
Salary : No bar for right candidate
Education : B.Tech (Chemical Engineering)