Selenium Automation Engineer
Location : Remote
Time zone : 5 AM IST to 12:00 Noon IST (Australia time zone)
• Will work in team for functional/regression testing and test automation.
• Will Collaborate with all disciplines of various R&D business units with major focus on cross-product test requirements.
• Will work with development team to generate test plan and then test the system and generate test reports
• Will design/develop/review Test Architecture, Specification, Test scripts & automate test execution
• Should have strong 6+ years of hands-on experience in test automation of Web, Desktop & Mobile applications and APIs using Java Selenium (Java-TestNG-Selenium or Python-Pytest-Selenium)
• Should be experienced in ALM.
• Should be well-versed in integrating Selenium with CI Tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps.
• Should have a strong bias for process and to document test plan, test reports and to test whole system.
• Should be extremely good in finding defects in products in a systematic way.
• Should have ability to gel and work in team and assist junior team members on techno-functional grounds.
• Should have good communication skills and experience in handling Customer expectations.
• Should be ready to work long term.