Job roles and responsibilities
A candidate who is driven, innovative, and has a passion for elegant technical solutions will thrive in this role.
• Worked in AWS Lambda + CICD
• Python scrip work and integration with AWS
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, and assemble large, sophisticated data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements. • Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability etc.
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘Big data’ technologies.
• Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to deliver impactful insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
• Work with partners including the Executive, Product, Data, and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs. • Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
Competencies and Skills Required
• Requires excellent analytical, problem-solving, and good communications skills • Must be able to work effectively with business stakeholders
• Strong passion for delivering technical solutions to business problems • Understanding and mindset of Agile software delivery (Ability to adapt to continually changing priorities)
• Team player who understands the importance of teamwork and collaboration
• Passion for delivering new approaches and challenging the ‘status-quo’
• Hungry to learn and always in search of continuous improvement