WE HAVE OPENINGS FOR VIJAYWADA, KURNOOL AS WELL, INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY
As an Associate - Growth Partnership,you will be responsible to develop and establishrelationships with leadership teams across our customerschools. Specifically, you will -
● Understand the school management’s vision for growth, related development focus/priorities and drive value added touch points
● Curate opportunities to showcase outcomes and highlight value created through Thinkroomand other programs to school leadership and Decision Makers
● Develop high quality insights to enhance rapport and maintain access with the Decision Maker Unit, including Financial and non-Financial Decision Makers and school leaders.
● Stay well-informed of all developments within the education ecosystem to engagekey stakeholders, differentiate and highlight Thinkroomand other programmes uniqueness
● Be accountable for increasing revenue opportunities across the school portfolio - by ensuring retention, effectively positioning up sell/cross sell opportunities and revenue generation on a y-o-y basis.
● Mentor team members on account development, relationship building, problem analysis and resolution to ensure improved client support and engagement
● Ensure team complies with all commitments and promptly co-ordinates/ communicates on logistics of material and technology tools, collections etc. to relevant stakeholders
● Monitor team updates on C1,evaluate team performance and provide consistent feedback and direction to ensure outcomes are secured.
● Share regular updates and feedback, and proactively collaborate with internal teamsto ensure no issues arise in the support and delivery systems for schools.
● Strong interpersonal skills combined with a penchant to build strong rapport with schools
● 3 years + of work experience in related environments
● Ability to effectively communicate and inspire the Decision Makers to invest and build their engagement with the Thinkroom curriculum
● Revenue building, collections management and conversant with related metrics
● Willingness to travel extensively, around 12-16 working days in a month
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
● a track record of exceptional people skills
● proactiveness, high energy levels and resilience
● ability to effectively build and sustain engagement with high-stake customer groups