Job title Software/Sr. Software Engineer - Android
Experience 3 to 6 years
Salary 16 Lakh to 20 Lakh LPA
As an Android Software Engineer, NowNow Platform and Product Engineering, you will develop reusable common services & product specific components. You will collaborate with technical leads, technical architects, technical managers, product managers, agile coaches and other engineers across the company on high impact capabilities and product features. You will design, build and own the platform capabilities development & product technical modules development.
- Understand the functional business requirements, translate into the technical design, do
- technical analysis, create conceptual approaches, do impact analysis, collaborate with the
- business analysts & product managers to clarify the doubts.
- Understand non-functional requirements spanning across security, scalability, reliability,
- availability and provide the technical design. Implement the Design, build, test, deploy & support software components & applications.
- Implement the projects using the Agile Software Development Methodologies. Participate in the daily scrums and provide your incremental status, give demos as per the schedules planned.
- Make use of the best practices for the development, validate and deploy components & modules. Contribute towards the best practices.
- Provide the estimate of your works and tasks allocated to you and meet the deadlines as planned.
- Do POC’s for the new capabilities, new products developments. Study the API’s, integrate with partners, clarify questions.
- Worked in Fintech / Payments / Banking / Financial Services domain
- Very strong & deep understanding in Software Design Patterns, OOPS Concepts,
- SDLC, Code Management & Branching Concepts.
- Experience in writing very robust, secure, reusable & scalable code
- Experience in gradle, android studio, intellij idea, unit test cases & associated libraries, logging, debugging.
- Experience in designing, building, testing, deploying, supporting technical components and services using the Core Java, Kotlin, RX Java, PL/SQL technologies
- Experience using notifications & deploying android app on Google Playstore
- Experience using databases like SQLite, RealMDb, NoSQL
- Experience in using Git, Bit-Bucket for source code management
- Experience in building platform capabilities & applications using REST API’s, micro-services / event-driven/serverless architectures
- Experience in using AWS Cloud platform services like AWS API’s, EC2, RDS, S3,
- Lambda, SQS, SNS, Event Bridge, Redshift etc.
- Experience using Agile Scrum, Jira, Confluence, User Stories, Story Point Estimates,Tasks Breakdown, Agile Ceremonies.
- Experience of building application code using DevOps, CI, CD, Jenkins & other such tools and technologies.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Firebase, Crashlytics ,Deep-linking , InApp-Notification
- Knowledge of Google map, Direction API, Path and navigation API
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards