HealthPlix is India’s largest Health Tech SaaS platform.. Our vision is to transform how data driven healthcare is delivered to every patient in India. We empower our Doctors to drive better outcomes through our machine learning driven Clinical Decision Support. Currently, we have touched 18 million patients across India through our network of more than 25k doctors. We are the only SaaS Health Tech platform that has presence in more than 150 cities in India. We have been funded by Lightspeed, Kalaari, Chiratae and JSW Ventures.
We are looking for an Engineer Manager to help us through the next level of technology changes needed to revolutionize Healthcare for India. We are seeking individuals who can understand real-world scenarios and come up with scalable tech solutions for millions of patients to make healthcare accessible. The role comes with a high degree of ambiguity, and offers an opportunity to build new systems that will be rolled out at scale.
● Posses 10+ years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with command over Data Structures & Algorithms.
● Hands on, with prior experience building highly scalable, distributed systems
● Strong understanding of relational databases like Mysql, redshift/Postgres.
● Exceptional coding skills in any of Java, GoLang, Python
● Experience with microservices architecture
● Write clean, unit testable code
● Good knowledge of high throughput, low latency, and highly scalable systems.
1) People management of a team of around 6 -10 engineers.
2) Active in putting team structure i.e. hiring.
3) Stakeholder management exposure. Contributes actively towards product definition. Understands the key business & product metrics in his area and drives/questions decisions to move them in the right direction.
4) Career Development & Performance Managementi.e. actively involved in grooming of talent and appraisals. Does regular 1:1's with the team and sets expectations in line with the Team/Org goals. Provides continuous feedback on areas of strength and opportunity to all the resources. Recognizes exemplary performance. Plans & executes Individual Development Plan with demonstrable results.
5) Communication: Communicates Effectively: Keeps internal and external stakeholders updated about status of tasks and projects through timely communication of schedules, milestones, compliance, slippages, issues, risks and dependencies.
Technologies we use :
● GoLang, Python, Flask, Docker, Microservices, Elasticsearch, Mysql, Redshift, Spark
Why work with us ?
We are at a time when digitization in Healthcare is happening at breakneck speed. We are witnessing exponential growth in our active user base and are now on our journey to build for scale. We are transforming our entire stack and architecture to a highly scalable Microservices architecture. This transformation is a great opportunity to learn and contribute to building India’s largest Healthcare platform. You will not only solve the most complex technological challenges but will get to learn from leaders in the tech space and work on most modern technologies and frameworks. In the company you will be working with engineers with over a decade of experience building highly scalable products for various established companies and startups in the area of healthcare and e-commerce. We are a talented and energetic team focussed on delivering quality products.