HealthPlix is an innovative Health-Tech company, bringing technology to the heart of healthcare – doctors. Using assistive AI-powered EMR software, HealthPlix empowers doctors to drive better health outcomes for their patients by providing machine learning driven clinical decision support at the point of care. Currently, we have touched 18 million patients across India through our network of more than 25k doctors. We are the only SaaS Health Tech platform that has presence in more than 150 cities in India. We have been funded by Lightspeed, Kalaari, Chiratae and JSW Ventures.
We are looking for a Principal Engineer to help us through the next level of technology changes needed to revolutionize Healthcare for India. We are seeking individuals who can understand real-world scenarios and come up with scalable tech solutions for millions of patients to make healthcare accessible. The role comes with a high degree of ambiguity, and offers an opportunity to build new systems that will be rolled out at scale.
- Posses 8+ years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with command over Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Hands on, with prior experience building highly scalable, distributed systems
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Mysql, redshift/Postgres.
- Exceptional coding skills in any of Java, GoLang, Python
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Write clean, unit testable code
- Good knowledge of high throughput, low latency, and highly scalable systems.
Some of challenges we solve,
Clinical decision support
- Early Detection: Digitally assist doctors in identifying high-risk patients for early intervention
- Track & Advice: Analyze patient’s vitals/test values across visits to assist doctors in personalizing chronic care.
- Risk Prevention: Assist doctors in monitoring the progression of chronic disease by drawing attention to additional symptoms and side effects.
- EMR (Electronic Medical Records): Clinical software to write prescriptions and manage clinical records
- Adapts to doctor’s practice: Learns from doctor’s prescribing preferences and provides relevant auto-fill recommendations for faster prescriptions.
- Longitudinal patient journey: AI analyses the longitudinal journey of patients to assist doctors in early detection.
- Medical language processing: AI-driven automatic digitization of printed prescriptions and test reports.
- Pharma advertising platform to doctors at the moment of truth
- Real world evidence to generate market insights for B2B consumption
- Online Pharmacy + Diagnostic solutions helping patients with one-click order
Technologies we use :
- GoLang, Python, Flask, Docker, Microservices, Elasticsearch, Mysql, Redshift, Spark
- As part of the engineering team at Healthplix, you'll be responsible for building our core products - from ideation to production and creating tangible impact for our customers
- You will partner with Engineering & Product Leaders to define, drive and execute long-term technology vision for your team
- You will own the backend development for one or more of our products
- Set coding standards at the company level for the team to follow
- Define application architecture, collaborate with the team and ensure smooth releases
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while keeping in mind maintainability and speed of delivery
- Responsible for end to end architecture, high-level design/ low-level design of various systems and applications that you are assigned to
- Decide technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them
- Driving the adoption of best practices & regular participation in code reviews, design reviews, and architecture discussions.
Why work with us ?
We are at a time when digitization in Healthcare is happening at breakneck speed. We are witnessing exponential growth in our active user base and are now on our journey to build for scale. We are transforming our entire stack and architecture to a highly scalable Microservices architecture. This transformation is a great opportunity to learn and contribute to building India’s largest Healthcare platform. You will not only solve the most complex technological challenges but will get to learn from leaders in the tech space and work on most modern technologies and frameworks.
In the company you will be working with engineers with over a decade of experience building highly scalable products for various established companies and startups in the area of healthcare and e-commerce. We are a talented and energetic team focussed on delivering quality products. And most importantly, we all code