Position: Technical Lead
Job Description & Qualifications
● Overall 8+ years of Software Development Professional experience.
● Strong Application Development background and understanding on Java
● 5+ years of experience with building and/or maintaining cloud-native
● Knowledge on Agile Software development methodology.
● Experience with Spring boot and Microservices.
● Experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda, AWS
● Strong knowledge of Design Patterns.
● Experience in Ouath2 and Message Broker experience for pub sub.
● Experience with Version Control systems such as GIT, Bitbucket etc. and
various building tools.
● Experience with development of unit test/integration test cases.
● Experience on SQL and NoSQL databases.
● Experience in refactoring code for on premise applications to move to
● Experience on networking, storage, SSO, IAM, CDN, key management,
Security, cloud CLI, cloud portal, Web/Application servers.
● Experience/knowledge on application security.
● Experience in Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
● Strong problem-solving skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Develop, implement web/mobile based software applications in various
● Develop software components with Microservices-based Architecture.
● Work with end-users to understand the domain, work-flow processes,
requirements, use cases, IT infrastructure, data and information, etc., for
the development of the software systems
● Subject matter expert in Cloud Native, Agile, DevOps and CI/CD to all
levels of management and project teams.
● Participate in defining the cloud native development processes, standards,
and policies. You will explore, adopt & champion the best technologies &
● Document requirements, codes and prepare reports in the software
development lifecycle.You will be responsible for entire software lifecycle from
ideation to development, deployment & operations.