Role: SAP ABAP Consultant
Experience: 8 to 10 Years
- Candidate should have 8-10 years of ABAP RICEFW experience on S/4 . Must have Hands-on experience in code push down techniques CDS view, AMDP and OData
- Should be hands on design and development experience of
- Working with external files.
- Data Migration and Interfaces using Call transaction and session methods of Batch Data Communication (BDC) RFC, BAPI, EDI, ALE, IDoc and LSMW.
- Interfaces using Call transaction and session methods of Batch Data Communication (BDC) RFC, BAPI, EDI, ALE, IDoc and LSMW User exit, BADI, Enhancement spot, Enhancement point.
- Data Dictionary objects such as Lock objects, Search helps, Views, Tables, Structures, domains, data elements.
- Modular programming techniques such as Function Modules, Classes, Methods.
- Classical & Interactive reports, ALV Reports.
- Control Framework using ABAP Objects, Classes and methods.
- Designing printable layouts using Smart Forms, SAP script, Adobe Forms
- Workflow Experience is preferred
- Should have hands on working experience of ABAP Proxies, Web services
- Good to have PI/PO experience
- Good to have BRFplus experience
- Understanding of basic business process like Order to Cash, PO, STO, Pricing.
- Should have experience of independent direct client interaction related to requirement, design, testing, defects in respective area of work.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills