Role: Sr. Scrum/Agile Master
Experience: 5-11 Years
Notice period: Immediate to 20 days
- Project management experience
- 5+yrs experience(from reputed organizations) OR 8-12yrs.
- Must know various SDLC frameworks including scrum, SAFE (essential) foundation and Kanban
- Must be able to tutor/coach team members on agile practices.
- Able to manage team of total 30+ members, 3 scrum teams.
- Ability to define product backlog and write user stories from scratch for new/existing product.
- Increase teams maturity on agile practice and bring best practices, tailor methods/processes specific to the team.
- Manage transition to agile/scrum/Kanban
Project management skills:
- Manage project following CMMI practices maintaining project documents like WBS, Project management plan, Risk matrix, RASCI, Traceability matrix etc.
- Preference to CMMI level 5 /at least level 3 practices
Roles and Responsibilities:
- For in house developed product.
- Weightage on Scrum/agile skills 60-70%
- Project management : 30-40%