Job Role and Responsibilities: -
- Post launch of Internet Restaurants, the support and guidance for the fulfilment partner (FP) has to be spearheaded.
- Day to day activity track of FP in terms of basic operational hygiene as per the cloud kitchen management.
- Providing coordination support from marketing, purchase, accounts and aggregator team in regards to query and support
- Tracking performance data of FP and highlighting the gaps in performance on weekly basis, fortnightly and monthly
- Following partners on various corrective actions to improve Sales and Operations
- Perform cordial relations with FP and keep high retention rate
- Perform audit and share the feedbacks
- Improve sales and performance of FP
Job Requirements (Soft Skills): -
- Good communications (Written, Verbal and Mail Communications)
- Good Computer skills over Mail, Microsoft Word, Excel and PPT
- Decent interpersonal skills with team handling experience
Management and Technical Skills: -
- Knowledge of project management of business cases
- Must have handled franchise relations or corporate relations
- Time management skills and experience in handling multiple stakeholders
- A minimum experience of 4-5 years in Operations Role in fast paced hospitality company would be desirous.
- Minimum Qualifications would be a Graduate in Management domain (Ideal Hotel Management). MBA would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on project management tool will be advantageous
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Andheri East - 400059, Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 5 years (Required)