The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Lead the business and the relationship development with prospects and clients. Align objectives, priorities and resources between them and Getepay.
- Win new business development opportunities (originating, structuring, executing) with high-growth regional, or local.
- Positioning Getepay as the preferred partner among prospects and clients, thorough deep understanding of entities strategies, priorities, needs and business processes, to present strategic ideas on how Getepay products can impact their results.
- Being actively involved in the Fintech & Digital Players ecosystem.
- Accountable for optimizing resources to achieve volume and revenue targets. Deliver financial objectives including revenue, payment volume and market penetration objectives
- Conduct business with ethics across all stakeholders
- Ability to generate innovative creative solutions to unique problems and opportunities encountered in complex, and dynamic environments.
- Highly client oriented, results driven and hands on
- Deep consulting skills and client engagement capabilities. Regulatory knowledge and deep understanding about the new Ley Fintech and other payment-related laws
- Strong influential skills at multiple levels, including entrepreneurship leaders and owners, design thinkers and Executive / C-level
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills. Drive, enthusiasm and creativity are key attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work across different markets with different cultures
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented