· Develop and communicate inventory management policies and procedures
· Review compiled inventory reports (quantity, type and value of materials, and equipment and stock on hand)
· Monitor inventory levels, inventory movement using manual inventory system. Also monitor targets on a daily, monthly and seasonal basis
· Maintain effective stock levels in the factory
· Take complete handover of file from GM – manufacturing & execution and procure/block material according to the material requirement per order. The file has to be handed over to factory manager the next day with estimated date of procurement
· Work and assist the factory manager for any urgent material requirements during production
· Forecast future needs using various calculations
· Make proper purchase orders based on vendor’s estimations
· Follow-up with vendors/suppliers for better goods and services
· Maintain good rapport with vendors for effective services.
· Maintain inventory in an organised manner. Detailed inventory details to be updated on the system
· Analyse, review and purchase products and services with best quality
· Maintain the Vendor Registration Forms effectively and promptly, duly mentioned with the products/ services, terms and conditions of vendorship, suppliers and other details.