Roles and Responsibilities
1. Service current accounts and develop new accounts to meet sales targets through effective technical sales presentations and utilization of support services.
2. To source and secure new business to ensure optimal growth for the company products, in accordance with new business targets set in assigned job city location assigned to you.
3. To provide effective, efficient, professional service and advice to ensure client satisfaction of the highest level. This through effective and efficient management of individual portfolio and database of prospects, current clients and past clients upto 90 days.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. 1-6 Years of experience in sales ops and support roles.
2. Intermediate to excellent Spoken English communication skills.
3. Should work with full-ownership
4. Require experience in the Automobile / Telematics / SaaS industry
5. Qualification must have graduate
Perks and Benefits
1. Working with a Great Place To Work.
2. Best in industry compensation which includes
3. Medi Claim and accidental cover for the employee and immediate family.
4. Monthly/ Quarterly/ Annually employee Rewards and Recognition / Promotion ( Annually on Performance )
5. Working with Industry Best talent in Leadership Role.
6. Annual Leaves, RH Leaves, Calendar Holidays, Compassionate & Engagement Leaves Paternity, etc. All Statutory leaves to name a few.