The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating, installing and managing our databases. You will ensure optimal database performance by analyzing database issues and monitoring database performance.
- Manage database changes and re-designs
- Analyze database issues and troubleshoot or configure the database accordingly
- Drive automation of code
- Monitor database performance to ensure high levels of security and speed
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Technology, or a related field of study
- Proven knowledge of SQL Servers
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills