Purchase Engineer/ Executive
Procurement Civil Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Purchase Engineer who can Plan, Establish, Implement and organize purchase policies,
procedures and best practices in the organization .The goal is to ensure and manage the company’s day to day purchasing activities.
- RAW Material Purchasing & Procurement.
- Generating Purchase Order While Taking due care of Taxes, Rates & Terms and Conditions.
- Vendor Development.
- Supplier Interaction.
- Preparing Comparative Statements and Analyzing Quotations.
- Maintaining Min Max Stock as Per Analysis.
- Knowledge of Credit Purchasing.
- Technical Negotiating.
- Basic knowledge of Costing.
- Planning the material based on consumption and Generating Purchase order to the vendor.
- Creating purchase order for invoice received from the principles.
- Raising claims for shortage, damage, price difference and wrong materials to principles and follow
- Up for Supplier debits notes and payments.
- Work under BOM & non BOM efficiently (bill of materials)
- Making Purchase Order,(All Type)
- Manage Suppliers and also Developed Suppliers
- Follow up with the expertise for implementing corrective actions to eliminate errors
- Customer Policy Compliance.
- Provided monthly and daily production plan as per the dispatch schedule.
- Monitored productivity & utilization by process control techniques to achieved desired targets
Skill sets/Experience we require:
- Candidate Should Have An Experience Of 2-4 Years Or More In Real Estate/Construction
- Should be able to speak in Local Languages.
- Proficiency in MS Office. Knowledge of LC from banks and its negotiators.
- Must have an idea of construction material procurement
- Create purchasing order
- Engineering (B.E / B. Tech) and any Management degree or equivalent discipline (preferably full- time from a renowned management institute).