Maintain books of accounts such as Purchase register, Sales register, Cash book, Bank book, and journal books and other books of account, Having Knowledge of Bank Reconciliation, AP Invoice booking, Expense booking & Other SAP related work.
2. Preparation Export and shipping related documents.
3. Preparation of Proforma invoice and other account related Documents.
4. Maintaining day to day cash inflows and outflows (Petty Cash Management)
5. Maintaining timeline of Vendor payment process.
6. Verify and process Salary data received from HR Department.
7. Approval the bills of office expenses, Branch / Factory expenses and travel expenses
8. Verify and process of Reimbursement Vouchers all PAN India employees.
9. Preparation of TDS & GST monthly data and statutory data.
10. Having Knowledge of Finalization of account / Audit.
11. MIS Works in Excel sheet and analysis of financial report.
12. Banking operation and do SAP Entry on daily basis.
13. Working of TDS on Employees salary.
14. Having Knowledge of Stock Analysis & Valuation.
#accountsexecutive #accounts #jobopenings #ITjobs #finanace #Ahmedabadjobs