Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in Installing, configuring and deployments of Asterisk, dialer based applications like GoAutoDial, Vicidial, IVR and FreePBX.
- This role will suit someone with prior experience of working within Asterisk environment, particularly with experience of configuring Asterisk for new product deployment.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills in using network testing tools such as Wireshark, TCPdump.
- Experience troubleshooting Vicidial Dialers and Asterisk would be useful.
- The applicant must be prepared to work outside of core hours to address emergency activity if required.
- Should also know MySQL databases and VoIP.
- Proven track record of deploying Dialers or IVR applications in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in configuring with PRI Card, GSM/PRI Gateway, Analog Gateway and PSTN is a must.
Skills & Requirement:
- VoIP troubleshooting
- Maintain windows server, Dialer, VoIP, FTP Server, WatchGuard, Firewall, VPN, Router & Switches, Daily Backup & Antivirus
- IP phone configuration & setup
- CentOS and general Linux operation
#voip #ITjobs #jobopenings #VOIP #vicidial #asterisk #asteriskdeveloper