Supply Chain Associate:
The Supply Chain coordinates, organises, and oversees all activities involved in the identification, acquisition, production, and distribution of the company's goods.
- Exposure and development of long lasting vendor relationships in Hospitality Industry - Bars, cafes, Cloud kitchens, QSRs.
- Researching the right fit vendors for different segments in restaurants and cafes. (Procurement)
- Working with India’s Premier hospitality company and brands like Yewale chai, Haagen -Dazs, Falafel,Harley Fine Dine Baking and many more.
- Negotiation and right specification strategies with vendors.
- Learning about different project management tools.
- Working on internal team operational management coordination and client co-ordination.
- Operational flow of restaurant management exposure.
- BOQs creation and price points understanding, evaluation and guiding the client.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers..
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.