1.Planning and Managing end-to-end project Flow of work and timelines of Hospitality consulting projects of the entire DNY team.
2. Procurement/supply chain - Pre-opening of Hospitality Businesses Pan India -for different categories ranging from kitchen equipment, food packaging, utensils, furniture, food production raw material, ensuring best vendor relations, etc.
3. Managing the flow of work for different third-party agencies/ vendors involved in the project for execution.
4. Coordinating between merchants and clients for the timely execution of the supply chain process along with fulfilled quality by vendors.
5. Responsible for monitoring team hiring and training in pre-openings, traveling in India as per project locations.
6. Responsible for developing the supply chain for new restaurants and managing the entire flow- right from conceptualization of the restaurant till the launch.
7. Project and client management and experience in using project management tools.
8. Key skills - should know to handle the right solution for each hurdle in coordination.
9. Coordination with the internal team for ensuring the right operational flow of the project.
10. Believing in working with the right specifications, right brief, and right approach throughout the coordination process, ensuring negligible errors.
11. Ensuring the Operations team is crisp in internal reporting structures.
12. Relevant knowledge about the operational requirements for a restaurant.
13. Client project Audit process and reporting regularly.
14. Providing consulting to clients for an approach toward procurement and the right direction to technicalities of product orders.
15. Ensuring the right dispatch process by vendors and keeping an easy process of coordination.
Male Candidate having prior working experience as a Restaurant Manager/ Bar manager will be an added advantage.