Designerrs Academy provides a safe learning space for designers across the world. We are trying to make design education accessible for everyone by providing learning experiences and training programs for User Experience and User Interface Design, Design Thinking, Interaction Design, Visual Design, Designing for Immersive Experience (VR, AR, XR), Voice UX, and other specializations.
Our learning pedagogy involves Hands-on activities, Live projects, Gamified teaching methods, and curriculums designed by our learning experience design team under the guidance of experts from the industry such as Samsung, Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Byjus, Thoughtworks, and alumni from NIDs and IITs.
Our 20K+ Community consists of students and professionals from various backgrounds such as Product Design, Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering, Business Management, HR, Sales, Retail who want to move to more creative career paths. With a vision to "Democratize Design Education", we are focused on creating the Next Million Designers and helping them become better problem solvers.
- Effective Counseling of Learners/Clients about our Products/Services
- Ensure a stable and growth based cashflow for the branches allocated
- Maintain communication with learners through various channels
- Able to plan to get maximum conversions through effective pipeline management
- Submission of sales reports, bringing improvement in Business Growth Initiatives
- Responsible for Improvising the Sales Automation processes
- Support Junior level counselors with their targets
- Work with senior team members and management to identify and manage risks.
- Research and identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Providing an effective business experience to learners, mentors, clients.
- Achieving monthly, Quarterly sales targets for Admissions
- Managing the Learning experience of the learners
- Relationship Building and Negotiation with Vendors/ Partners
- Understanding of Education-Based Counselling
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Business Strategy Skills and understanding of Finance Terminologies
- Effective Time Management, Leadership & Negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented culture
- Past Experience of working in a startup environment
- Bonus: Understanding of UX/UI Design Principles and Market
- Growth Based Incentive Structure
- Leader in Design Education Industry
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- Open Culture
- No Hierarchy